Another National Park that was on top of our bucket list was Bryce Canyon! Definitely one of the most beautiful places we have ever seen! The rock formations are just stunning!!!
Besides all the wonderful viewing points and hiking trails, there is also a trail that is only open to horseback riders. Again our horses had some climbing to do, but every time we reached a hilltop again, we were just amazed by the beauty of Bryce Canyon!
- Trails: under 10 miles, very hilly and steep in places
- Ride must be scheduled 72 hours in advance, call 435-834-4736
- Stalls: No, but corrals for the day
- Water: Yes
- Restrooms: Yes
- Camping: No horse camping
- Cost: $ 30 per vehicle including all passengers
- More info about Riding your own horse at Bryce Canyon National Park